The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by Shiksha Samriddhi and while we endeavor to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, or services, on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arise out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, Shiksha Samriddhi takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
Welcome to Shiksha Samriddhi.
These Terms & Conditions (“Terms”) of (a) use of our website www.shikshasamridhhi.com (“Website”), or any products or services in connection with the Website/products (“Services”) or (b) any modes of registrations or usage of products and service.
These Terms constitute an electronic record in accordance with the provisions of the Information Technology Act, 2000 and the Information Technology (Intermediaries guidelines) Rules, 2011 thereunder, as amended from time to time.
Your use/access/browsing of the or Website or the Services or products or registration (with or without payment/with or without subscription) through any means shall signify Your acceptance of the Terms and Your agreement to be legally bound by the same.
- Except as mentioned below, all information, content, material, trademarks, services marks, trade names, and trade secrets including but not limited to the software, text, images, graphics, video, script and audio, contained in the Application, Website, Services and products are proprietary property of the Shiksha Samriddhi (“Proprietary Information”). No Proprietary Information may be copied, downloaded, reproduced, modified, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted or distributed in any way without obtaining prior written permission from the Shiksha Samriddhi and nothing on this Website or Services shall be or products deemed to confer a license of or any other right, interest or title to or in any of the intellectual property rights belonging to the Shiksha Samriddhi, to the User. You may own the medium on which the information, content or materials resides, but the Shiksha Samriddhi shall at all times retain full and complete title to the information, content or materials and all intellectual property rights inserted by the Shiksha Samriddhi on such medium. Certain contents on the Website may belong to third parties. Such contents have been reproduced after taking prior consent from said party and all rights relating to such content will remain with such third party. Further, you recognize and acknoweldge that the ownership of all trademarks, copyright, logos, service marks and other intellectual property owned by any third party shall continue to vest with such party and You are not permitted to use the same without the consent of the respective third party.
- Your use of our products, Website and Services is solely for Your personal and non-commercial use. Any use of the Application, Website, Services or products or their contents other than for personal purposes is prohibited. Your personal and non-commercial use of this Application, Website, products and / or our Services shall be subjected to the following restrictions:
- You may not decompile, reverse engineer, or disassemble the contents of the Application and / or our Website and/or Services/ products or modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell any information or software obtained from the Application and / or our Website and/or Services/products, or remove any copyright, trademark registration, or other proprietary notices from the contents of our Website and/or Services/products.
- You will not (a) use our Website and/or any of our product/s or Service/s for commercial purposes of any kind, or (b) advertise or sell the Application or any products, Services or domain names or otherwise (whether or not for profit), or solicit others (including, without limitation, solicitations for contributions or donations) or use any public forum for commercial purposes of any kind, or (c) use Website/our products and Services in any way that is unlawful, or harms the Shiksha Samriddhi or any other person or entity as determined by the Shiksha Samriddhi.
- No User shall be permitted to perform any of the following prohibited activities while availing our Services:
- Making available any content that is misleading, unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, tortious, defamatory, libelous, vulgar, obscene, child-pornographic, lewd, lascivious, profane, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable;
- Stalking, intimidating and/or harassing another and/or inciting other to commit violence;
- Transmitting material that encourages anyone to commit a criminal offence, that results in civil liability or otherwise breaches any relevant laws, regulations or code of practice;
- Interfering with any other person's use or enjoyment of the Website/Services;
- Making, transmitting or storing electronic copies of materials protected by copyright without the permission of the owner, committing any act that amounts to the infringement of intellectual property or making available any material that infringes any intellectual property rights or other proprietary rights of anyone else;
- Make available any content or material that You do not have a right to make available under any law or contractual or fiduciary relationship, unless You own or control the rights thereto or have received all necessary consents for such use of the content;
- Impersonate any person or entity, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent Your affiliation with a person or entity;
- Post, transmit or make available any material that contains viruses, trojan horses, worms, spyware, time bombs, cancelbots, or other computer programming routines, code, files or such other programs that may harm the Application/services, interests or rights of other users or limit the functionality of any computer software, hardware or telecommunications, or that may harvest or collect any data or personal information about other Users without their consent;
- Access or use the Website/Services/products in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden or impair any of the Website’s servers or the networks connected to any of the servers on which the Website is hosted;
- Intentionally or unintentionally interfere with or disrupt the services or violate any applicable laws related to the access to or use of the Application/Website/Services/products, violate any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to theWebsite/Services/products, or engage in any activity prohibited by these Terms;
- Disrupt or interfere with the security of, or otherwise cause harm to, the Website/Services/products, materials, systems resources, or gain unauthorized access to user accounts, passwords, servers or networks connected to or accessible through the Application/Website/Services/products or any affiliated or linked sites;
- Interfere with, or inhibit any user from using and enjoying access to the Website/ Services/products, or other affiliated sites, or engage in disruptive attacks such as denial of service attack on the Application/Website/Services/products;
- Use deep-links, page-scrape, robot, spider or other automatic device, program, algorithm or methodology, or any similar or equivalent manual process, to increase traffic to the Application/Website/Services/products, to access, acquire, copy or monitor any portion of the Application /Website/Services/products, or in any way reproduce or put off the navigational structure or presentation of any content, to obtain or attempt to obtain any content, documents or information through any means not specifically made available through the Application/ Website/Services/products;
- Alter or modify any part of the Services;
- Use the Services for purposes that are not permitted by: (i) these Terms; and (ii) any applicable law, regulation or generally accepted practices or guidelines in the relevant jurisdiction; or
- Violate any of the terms specified under the Terms for the use of the Website/Services/products.
- By submitting content on or through the Services (your “Material”), you grant us a worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free license (with the right to sublicense) to use, copy, reproduce, process, adapt, modify, publish, transmit, display and distribute such Material in any and all media or distribution methods (now known or later developed) and to associate your Material with you, except as described below. You agree that others may use Your Material in the same way as any other content available through the Services. Other users of the Services may fork, tweak and repurpose your Material in accordance with these Terms. If you delete your user account your Material and name may remain available through the Services
- In the preparation of the Website/Services/products and contents therein, every effort has been made to offer the most current, correct, and clearly expressed information possible. Nevertheless, inadvertent errors may occur. In particular, but without limiting anything here, the Shiksha Samriddhi disclaims any responsibility for any errors and accuracy of the information that may be contained in the Website. Any feedback from User is most welcome to make the Website and contents thereof error free and user friendly. Shiksha Samriddhi also reserves the right and discretion to make any changes/corrections or withdraw/add contents at any time without notice. Neither the Shiksha Samriddhi nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on Application/Website/Services/products for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Our Website provides Users with access to compiled educational information and related sources. Such information is provided on an As Is basis and We assume no liability for the accuracy or completeness or use or non obsolescence of such information. We shall not be liable to update or ensure continuity of such information contained on the Website. We would not be responsible for any errors, which might appear in such information, which is compiled from third party sources or for any unavailability of such information. From time to time the Website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s). You may not create a link to the Website from another website or document without the Shiksha Samriddhi’s prior written consent.
6. The contents of the Services/products are developed on the concepts covered in the structured curriculum syllabus prescribed for Competitor of various courses
- Certain contents in the Services/Website/products (in particular relating to assistance in preparations for services) may contain opinions and views. Shiksha Samridhhi shall not be responsible for such opinions or any claims resulting from them. Further, Shiksha Samridhhi makes no warranties or representations whatsoever regarding the quality, content, completeness, or adequacy of such information and data.
- Some parts of the Services are interactive, and we encourage contributions by Users, which may or may not be subject to editorial control prior to being posted. Shiksha Samridhhi accepts no responsibility or liability for any material communicated by third parties in this way. Shiksha Samridhhi reserves the right at its sole discretion to remove, review, edit or delete any content. Similarly, We will not be responsible or liable for any content uploaded by Users directly on the Website, irrespective of whether We have certified any answer uploaded by the User. We would not be responsible to verify whether such questions/answers or contents placed by any User contain infringing materials or not.
- Shiksha Samridhhi may, based on any form of access to the Application (including free download/trials) or Services or Website or registrations through any source whatsoever, contact the User through sms, email and call, to give information about its products as well as notifications on various important updates and/or to seek permission for demonstration of its products. The User expressly grants such permission to contact him/her through telephone, SMS, e-mail and holds Shiksha Samridhhi indemnified against any liabilities including financial penalties, damages, expenses in case the User’s mobile number is registered with Do not Call (DNC) database. By registering yourself , you agree to make your contact details available to Our employees, associates and partners so that you may be contacted for education information and promotions through telephone, SMS, email etc.
- While the Shiksha Samridhhi may, based on the User’s confirmation, facilitate the demonstration of its products at the location sought by the User, the User acknowledges that he/she has not been induced by any statements or representations of any person with respect to the quality or conditions of the products and that User has relied solely on the investigations, examinations and inspections as the User has chosen to make and that the Shiksha Samridhhi has afforded the User the opportunity for full and complete investigations, examinations and inspections.
- Upon registration through any means whatsoever, the Shiksha Samridhhi may contact You through the registered mobile number or e-mail or any other mobile number or contact number or email provided by You to enable effective provision of Services. The User expressly permits the Shiksha Samriddhi to contact him/her and the student utilising the Services, through the above mentioned means at any time post registration. .-. Further, the Shiksha Samridhhi shall have the right to monitor the download and usage of the Services/products and the contents thereof by the User/student, to analyze such usage and discuss the same with the User/student to enable effective and efficient usage of the Services.
- While Shiksha Samridhhi has made efforts to train the personnel engaged in the sales and services relating to its products to enable quality control, it makes no warranties or representations whatsoever regarding the quality and competence of such personnel and would not be responsible for any deviant behaviour of any such personnel. Any feedback from User relating to the same is most welcome and Shiksha Samriddhi reserves the right and discretion to take any action in this regard.
14.Access to certain elements of the Services including doubt clearance, mentoring services etc may be subject to separate terms, conditions and fair usage policy. Shiksha Samridhhi reserves the right to determine the criteria for provision of various elements of Services to the different categories of Users based on its policies. Hence, subscription to the products or registrations do not automatically entitle the User to any and all elements of Services provided by the Shiksha Samridhhi and shall be entitled to exercise its discretion while providing access to and determining continuity of certain elements of Services. We reserve the right to extend, cancel, discontinue, prematurely withdraw or modify any of Our Services at Our discretion.
15. Shiksha Samridhhi’s products and / or Services, including the Website and content, are compatible only with certain devices/tablets/instruments/hardware < . The Shiksha Samriddhi shall not be obligated to provide workable products and / or services for any instruments that are not recognized by the Shiksha Samriddhi or those instruments that may be purchased from any third party which are not compatible with Shiksha Samridhhi’s products and Services. Shiksha Samridhhi reserves the right to upgrade the table/ type of compatible devices as required from time to time.
16. Shiksha Samridhhi shall have no responsibility for any loss or damage caused to tablet or any other hardware and / or software and/or instrument, including loss of data or effect on the processing speed, resulting from Your use of our products and Services.
- You shall be responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the account information and for all activities that occur under Your account. You agree to (a) ensure that You successfully log out from Your account at the end of each session; and (b) immediately notify the Shiksha Samridhhi of any unauthorized use of Your account. If there is reason to believe that there is likely to be a breach of security or misuse of Your account, we may request You to change the password or we may suspend Your account without any liability to the Shiksha Samridhhi, for such period of time as we deem appropriate in the circumstances. We shall not be liable for any loss or damage arising from Your failure to comply with this provision.
- You acknowledge that Your ability to use Your account is dependent upon external factors such as internet service providers and internet network availability and the Shiksha Samriddhi cannot guarantee accessibility to the Website at all times. In addition to the disclaimers set forth in the Terms, the Shiksha Samridhhi shall not be liable to You for any damages arising from Your inability to log into Your account and access the services of the Application at any time.
17.Any violation by You of the terms of this Clause may result in immediate suspension or termination of Your Accounts apart from any legal remedy that Shiksha Samridhhi can avail. In such instances, the Shiksha Samriddhi may also disclose Your Account Information if required by any Governmental or legal authority. You understand that the violation of these Terms could also result in civil or criminal liability under applicable laws.
18.The Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of India, without regard to conflict of law principles. Further, the Terms shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the competent courts located in Bangalore and You hereby accede to and accept the jurisdiction of such courts.
19.Shiksha Samridhhi has the right to change modify, suspend, or discontinue and/or eliminate any aspect(s), features or functionality of the Website or the Services as it deems fit at any time without notice. Further, Shiksha Samridhhi has the right to amend these Terms from time to time without prior notice to you. Shiksha Samridhhi makes no commitment, express or implied, to maintain or continue any aspect of the Application. You agree that Shiksha Samridhhi shall not be liable to You or any third party for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of the Services. All prices are subject to change without notice.
20.DISCLAIMER: THIS WEBSITE THE SERVICES ARE PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" BASIS WITH ALL FAULTS AND WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY OF ANY KIND. THE SHIKSHA SAMRIDDHI HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS WITH REGARD TO THE WEBSITE, APPLICATION/PRODUCTS AND THE SERVICES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, ACCURACY, TIMELINESS. PERFORMANCE, COMPLETENESS, SUITABILITY AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. ADDITIONALLY, THE SHIKSHA SAMRIDDHI SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OR PERFORMANCE OF THIS SITE, OR THE APPLICATION OR THE SERVICES. YOUR USE OF ANY INFORMATION OR MATERIALS ON THIS WEBSITE/ SERVICES/PRODUCTS IS ENTIRELY AT YOUR OWN RISK, FOR WHICH WE SHALL NOT BE LIABLE. IT SHALL BE YOUR OWN RESPONSIBILITY TO ENSURE THAT SERVICES PROVIDED BY US MEET YOUR SPECIFIC REQUIREMENTS.
We value your trust. In order to honour that trust, Shiksha Samriddhi adheres to ethical standards in gathering, using, and safeguarding any information you provide.
User Provided Information
The Website/Services obtains the information you provide when you download and register for the Application or Services or products. When you register with us, you generally provide (a) your name, age, email address, location, phone number, password and your ward’s educational interests; (b) transaction-related information, such as when you make purchases, respond to any offers, or download or use applications from us; (c) information you provide us when you contact us for help; (d) information you enter into our system when using the Services, such as while asking doubts, participating in discussions and taking tests. The said information collected from the users could be categorized as “Personal Information”, “Sensitive Personal Information” and “Associated Information”. Personal Information, Sensitive Personal Information and Associated Information (each as individually defined under this Information Technology (Reasonable security practices and procedures and sensitive personal data or information) Rules, 2011 (the “Data Protection Rules”)) shall collectively be referred to as “Information” in this Policy.
We may use the Information to contact you from time to time, to provide you with the Services, important information, required notices and marketing promotions. We will ask you when we need more information that personally identifies you (personal information) or allows us to contact you.
We will not differentiate between who is using the device to access the Website or Services or products, so long as the log in/access credentials match with yours. In order to make the best use of the Website/Services and enable your Information to be captured accurately on the Website/Services/products, it is essential that you have logged in using your own credentials.
We will, at all times, provide the option to you to not provide the Personal Information or Sensitive Personal Information, which we seek from you. Further, you shall, at any time while using the Services/products, also have an option to withdraw your consent given earlier to us to use such Personal Information or Sensitive Personal Information. Such withdrawal of the consent is required to be sent in writing to us at the contact details provided in this Policy below. In such event, however, the Shiksha Samriddhi fully reserves the right not to allow further usage of the Website or provide any Services/products thereunder to you.
Automatically Collected Information
In addition, the Application/products/Services may collect certain information automatically, including, but not limited to, the type of mobile device you use, your mobile devices unique device ID, the IP address of your mobile device, your mobile operating system, the type of mobile Internet browsers you use, and information about the way you use the Application/Services/products. As is true of most Mobile applications, we also collect other relevant information as per the permissions that you provide.
We use an outside credit card processing company to bill you for goods and services. These companies do not retain, share, store or use personally identifiable information for any other purpose.
Use of your Personal Information
We use the collected Information to analyse trends, to conduct research, to administer the Services to learn about each user's learning patterns and movements around the Services and products and to gather demographic information and usage behaviour about our user base as a whole. Aggregated and individual, anonymized and non-anonymized data may periodically be transmitted to external service providers to help us improve the Application, products and our Services. We will share your information with third parties only in the ways that are described below in this Policy.
BYJUS will occasionally send email notices or contact you to communicate about our Services, products and benefits, as they are considered an essential part of the Services/products you have chosen.
We are concerned about safeguarding the confidentiality of your Information. We provide physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to protect Information we process and maintain. For example, we limit access to this Information to authorized employees only who need to know that information in order to operate, develop or improve our Services/products/Website. Please be aware that, although we endeavor to provide reasonable security for information we process and maintain, no security system can prevent all potential security breaches.
When you send an email or other communication to us, we may retain those communications in order to process your inquiries, respond to your requests and improve our Services.
Changes to this Statement
We believe that, every user of our Services/ Website must be in a position to provide an informed consent prior to providing any Information required for the use of the Application/Services/products/Website. By registering with us , you are expressly consenting to our collection, processing, storing, disclosing and handling of your information as set forth in this Policy now and as amended by us. Processing, your information in any way, including, but not limited to, collecting, storing, deleting, using, combining, sharing, transferring and disclosing information, all of which activities will take place in India. If you reside outside India your information will be transferred, processed and stored in accordance with the applicable data protection laws of India.
Call on 7987625390